SUMMER SEASON 2022: 4th OF JUNE 2022 UNTIL THE 2nd OF OCTOBER
WELCOME TO THE GLUNGEZER
Wide views of the Tyrolean Mountain landscape, wonderful hiking trails and the scent of the stone pine forest await visitors of the Glungezer in summer. The untouched nature of the Tux Alps shows itself from its best side, grants views of over 400 mountain peaks and offers exciting activities on the mountain on a vacation in the region Hall-Wattens!
The Glungezer offers a variety of options on the mountain with its hiking routes, climbing routes and the mountain adventure world "Kugelwald am Glungezer". The famous Zirbenweg promises hiking pleasure at 2,000 meters above sea level and huts like the Tulfeinalm provide culinary delights at the highest level. The Zirbensee enchants with a dreamlike sea of alpine roses and for children the adjoining water playground offers fun in the cool water. The Kugelwald on the Glungezer awaits with educational play elements, such as a tree house, a do-it-yourself playground, sound elements and a new low climbing course. For those who like to put their feet up and take a break, there is also a rest area with pine relaxation loungers.
Book your summer vacation in the heart of tyrol right here: www.hall-wattens.at/en/summer-all-in-packages.html
NEWS FROM THE GLUNGEZER
- CLIMBING ROUTE AT THE GLUNGEZER: the existing via ferrata on the Glungezer has been completely renovated by the Alpine Club and equipped with narration of the legend of the Glungezer giant! - An experience for the whole family.
- LOW CLIMBING GARDEN IN THE KUGELWALD: for the 10th anniversary of the Kugelwald, this year a low climbing course was added. A few centimeters above the forest ground, various climbing elements have been set up for children to romp around on.
- DISC GOLF FACILITY: Numerous disc golf baskets have been set up in the immediate vicinity of the Kugelwald. Here, young and old can throw a Frisbee disc into the disc golf basket from various distances.
- STONE PINE DAYS AT THE GLUNGEZER: From the 8th to the 10th of July 2022, the stone pine days will once again take place at the Glungezer. Natural history tours, workshops and lectures in the forest, as well as a pine market and music await guests at the Halsmarter mid-station.
- Extensive range of PARKING SPACES in the vicinity of the valley station
The summer season will start on 4th June.
8th december 2021 until 10th april 2022
daily: 8.30 - 4.00 pm
Mondays and Tuesdays Evening:
section I: 4.30 - 22.15 pm
section II: 5.30 - 8.30 pm
Imagine you wouldn’t have to lug around all your ski equipment day in and day out – to the slope and all the way back to your accommodation. Wouldn’t that be wonderful? The ski depots with their lockers at the Glungezerbahn bottom station make that possible! Please ask at the cash desk for more information.